The kit has considerable torque at mid rpm range and a lot of power at high rpm range and can be categorized as a top-of-the-range sports or even racing kit.
We recommend running it with a 15mm carburetor (minimum) and a sports exhaust (such as Doppler or Bidalot). Even though it is possible to use your original cylinder head, we recommend replacing it with a high-compression cylinder head to improve performance.
Doppler 50cc Aluminium Cylinder Kit "ER1" Peugeot 103 AC => street-legal!
Note: If you want to mount this kit on a Peugeot Fox, you'll have to use a sports exhaust! In case you want to use the original exhaust, the exhaust flange has to be modified.
|Doppler Cylinder Kit "ER1" 50cc aluminium Peugeot 103 AC|
|Product Family||Cylinder Kits|
- DopplerDoppler Cylinder Head "ER1" 50cc (without decompression valve) Peugeot 103 AC51,00 €In stock
- DopplerDoppler O-Ring Gasket for cylinder head 50cc ER1 MBK 51 / Peugeot 1036,90 €In stock
- DopplerDoppler Cylinder Base Gasket "ER1" 50cc Peugeot 1030,90 €In stock
- DopplerDoppler Piston "ER1" 50cc d=39.95mm Peugeot 10345,00 €In stock
- DopplerDoppler Piston "ER1" 50cc d=39.94mm Peugeot 10345,00 €In stock