Cylinder + CDI Forcemaster Malossi 290cc (d.74mm) Yamaha Xmax / X-City 250cc
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Cylinder + CDI Forcemaster Malossi 290cc (d.74mm) Yamaha X-Max / X-City 250cc, aluminium cylinder from Malossi, to give your maxi scooter a powerful boost. The kit consists of cylinder, piston and gaskets and the Force Master 2 CDI, a cylinder head is not included, so keep your original head.
The powerful sports cylinder is made of high-quality aluminium with a resistant Nikasil coated liner; it is joined here by a Force Master 2. The tuning CDI has 3 curves or maps (or 4 if you set everything to 0), with which you can significantly influence injection parameters. The injection quantity can be adjusted to fit your your riding style and your engine setup. Each of the curves can also be manually adjusted by +/- 20%, giving you plenty of room for tuning and optimizing.
The actual cylinder, which by the way is also available without CDI, is characterized by excellent Malossi workmanship and minimal tolerances. The piston is compact and light, but at the same time extremely robust and with low expansion at high temperatures.
Torque is quite great, pull is correspondingly strong, and top speed is increased as well. Without cylinder head!
For air-cooled Yamaha 250cc 4-stroke engines (H314E).
- Displacement: 287,29ccm
- Bore: 74mm
- Stroke: 66,8mm
- Piston pin: 17mm
- Compression: 1:11
|Cylinder + CDI Forcemaster Malossi 290cc (d.74mm) Yamaha Xmax / X-City 250cc|
|Product family||Cylinder Kits|
|Product type||Cylinder kit|
|Piston pin||17 mm|
- MalossiCylinder Gasket Set Malossi original 290cc d=74mm Yamaha Majesty 250cc51,00 €Not in stock
- MalossiCylinder Malossi 290cc d=74mm Yamaha Xmax 250cc / Majesty 250cc 4-stroke403,00 €In stock
- MalossiPiston Malossi d=74mm / piston pin=17mm Benelli Valve 250cc 4-stroke LC154,00 €Not in stock
- MalossiMalossi Piston Rings d=74mm 4-stroke (x3)73,50 €Not in stock
- MalossiPiston Circlip Malossi Ø 19x1 4-stroke cylinder (d=74mm 290cc) Yamaha Majesty0,30 €Not in stock