Cylinder Airsal Racing 72cc aluminium Derbi Euro 2 (EBE / EBS)
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
70cc racing cylinder kit Big Bore for Derbi Euro 2, by Spanish 2-stroke specialist Airsal.
This racing kit includes a 48mm (Big Bore) Nikasil-plated aluminium cylinder with bridged exhaust port, a piston (d=48mm, two rings), a cylinder head (high-compression) and gaskets for mounting (especially for adjusting "squish clearance").
The kit is particularly powerful and torquey at mid to high rpm, and we strongly recommend to use it with a reinforced crankshaft with original stroke. We also recommend using a bigger carburetor (at least 17.5mm) and a sports exhaust that favours mid to high rpms, like the StreetRace 2 by Stage6, the Yasuni R2 / Cross HM or the SCR Corse Handmade.
With the right set-up and a little adjusting (jetting and squish), the cylinder can easily reach 11 to 13hp.
- Nikasil-coated aluminium cylinder
- 2-ring piston
- bore: 48mm
- displacement: 72.4cc
|Cylinder Airsal Racing 72cc aluminium Derbi Euro 2 (EBE / EBS)|
|Product family||Cylinder Kits|
|Product type||Cylinder kit|
|Piston pin||12 mm|
- AirsalCylinder Head Airsal Racing Big Bore d=48mm Derbi Euro 2 (EBE / EBS)32,00 €On backorder
- AirsalPiston Airsal Racing d=48mm Derbi Euro 2 (EBE / EBS)52,00 €In stock
- AirsalPiston Ring Airsal Racing Big Bore d=48mm Derbi Euro 29,50 €In stock
- AirsalCylinder Gasket Set Airsal Racing 70cc Derbi Euro 2 (EBE / EBS)8,00 €In stock