If your clutch is starting to slip, it is about time to get a new discs. Stage6 Racing Carbon Clutch Discs Derbi Euro 2 / Euro 3 / Euro 4, top quality carbon fibre lines discs at a really good price.
The discs are designed for racing engines since in tuned engines clutch discs tend to slip even more than in original set-ups. To prevent this, we recommend using these racing clutch discs with a highly resistant carbon fiber lining with high friction coefficient for maximum grip and reduced slippage. They can take a lot of heat which makes them last very long.
These reinforced discs are designed for racing set-ups.
We recommend soaking them in an oil bath over night before installing them so they don't burn up after a couple of miles.
|Clutch Discs 4 discs Stage6 Racing carbon Derbi|
- Standard PartsClutch Cover Gasket 0.8mm Derbi Euro2 EBE / EBS3,00 €In stock
- Standard PartsClutch Cover Gasket 0.5mm Derbi Euro3 D50B0 / D50B13,00 €In stock
- IponeIpone Gear Oil 100% synthetic 2-stroke24,00 €In stock28,00 €-14% Rabatt
- IponeIpone Gear Oil semi-synthetic 2-stroke14,50 €In stock18,00 €-19% Rabatt
- EasyboostEasyboost Clutch Holding Tool Derbi Euro 2 / Euro 313,00 €In stock