NGK Spark Plug short thread B8HS
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Choosing the right spark plug is really important on 2-stroke scooters. That's why we carry a wide range of spark plugs.
There are basically 2 main criteria for deciding which spark plug is the right one for your engine:
- short thread (H) or long thread (E)
- heat range
If you need a long or a short thread spark plug depends on the type of cylinder head your have.
Which heat range to choose depends on the type of engine and ignition you have. With NGK spark plugs, the higher the number, the colder the spark plug.
- original cast iron cylinders => B7 or B8 (B8 for warmer climates)
- 50cc and 70cc cast iron sports cylinders => B8 or B9 (B9 for warmer climates)
- 50cc and 70cc aluminium sports and racing cylinders => B9
- engines with internal rotor ignition => add 1 to above numbers (ex.: 70cc aluminium racing + internal rotor ignition = B10)
- 70cc and more high-end racing/Hyper Racing engines => B10
|NGK Spark Plug short thread B8HS|
|Product Family||Spark Plug|
|Product type||Spark plug|