Crankshaft w/ cylinder spacer 45mm stroke / 90mm connecting rod Stage6 HPC Minarelli AM6
inkl. MwSt., zzgl. Versand
Crankshaft incl. cylinder base spacer stroke 45mm / connecting rod 90mm Stage6 HPC Minarelli AM6.
The crankshaft kit with spacer is ideal if you want to increase the displacement of a 85cc or 86cc cylinder by about 2cc to increase torque. Simply install the crankshaft with spacer instead of a 44mm stroke crankshaft.
The pack contains:
- Stage6 HPC crankshaft with 45mm stroke / 90mm Minarelli AM6 connecting rod
- Cylinder spacer 5mm Stage6 CNC Orange Minarelli AM6
- Crankshaft Bearings + Oil Seals Stage6 6204 C3 polymer cage Minarelli AM6 (journal=20mm)
The crank webs of this top quality full-circle crankshaft are slightly lighter, and together with the light alloy balance weights the balancing of this crankshaft is excellent. The connecting rod, specially designed for this crankshaft, offers significantly higher strength since it is 14 mm wide (instead of 12 mm); this reduces bearing wear while increasing stability even at extremely high speeds.
This HPC crankshaft was built for tuned engines, and as a matter of course the Streetrace & Big Racing 88cc kits are not the pnly cylinders this crankshaft can be used with. You can combine it with all racing and high-end racing cylinders that have to be run with a 45mm stroke crankshaft. Perfect combination for example with Top Performances 85cc / 86cc kits.
The Stage6 spacer is made of 5mm thick aluminum and then CNC machined. The classic orange Stage6 anodizing adds a cool colour accent.
Also supplied are two crankshaft bearings with ETN9 polymer cage. The advantages with the polymer plastic version compared to metal cages are increased elasticity and reduced friction. The oil seals are of excellent quality and ensure reliable sealing.
- Most Minarelli AM6 cylinders come standard with an 85mm connecting rod. You'll have to compensate the height difference with a 5mm spacer (except on Stage6 cylinders).
- The crankcase must be milled open a little; calculate accurately beforehand, lay out the parts and paint the correct dimensions onto the case to make the passage of the connecting rod clearly visible.
- Journals: 20mm
- Connecting rod: 90mm (original 85mm)
- Stroke: 45mm (original 39mm)
- Piston pin: original (12mm)
- Small end bearing: 12x17x15mm
- Weight: 1320g
- Maximum speed: 16.000rpm
- Use: Racing / High End Racing
|Crankshaft w/ cylinder spacer 45mm stroke / 90mm connecting rod Stage6 HPC Minarelli AM6|
|Piston pin||12 mm|
|Conrod length||90 mm|