The HQ connecting rod is forged steel. Its small end has 2 small "holes" or ducts for improved lubrication.Big end pin/crankpin is 18mm. High-density Tungsten counterweights provide perfect balancing.
Suitable for up to 16,000rpm.
As is standard procedure with crankshafts this size, you'll have to mill in the crankcase to make room for it (76.5mm diameter). Also keep in mind that as the variator-side spline end is smooth, so you'll have to use a Malossi MHR variator.
For Piaggio and Gilera AC + LC / 44mm stroke - 85mm connecting rod - 12 + 13mm piston pin.
Note: this crankshaft can only be used with Malossi cylinder M3113042.
|Malossi Crankshaft "MHR Team" stroke=44mm / conrod=85mm / pins=12+13mm MBK Nitro|
|Piston Pin||13 mm|
|Conrod Length||85 mm|
- MotoForceReed Valve Gasket Piaggio / Peugeot horizontal1,30 €In stock1,90 €-32% Rabatt
- MotoForceWoodruff Key ignition Minarelli / Piaggio / China 2-stroke2,00 €In stock
- MotoForceWater/ Oil Pump Belt Piaggio / Gilera / Aprilia3,80 €In stock
- MotoForceRotor / Variator Nut M10x1.25mm Minarelli1,30 €In stock
- Stage6Stage6 Crankshaft Bearings + Oil Seals C4 steel cage Piaggio / Gilera / Vespa37,50 €On backorder39,00 €-4% Rabatt
- Stage6Stage6 Crankshaft Bearings + Oil Seals C4 polymer cage Piaggio / Gilera / Vespa46,00 €In stock48,00 €-4% Rabatt