- Data Sheet
American racing apparel company Thor is rolling out new product lines on a regular basis. Thor products benefit from years of experience and from working with and for world champions from all over the world. From their 2014 collection, here's the Thor Motocross Helmet Verge AMP 2014.
The shell is made of a fibreglass / Kevlar composite - very hard and very safe in case of a crash but extremely light so drag on the neck is reduced. The lining is moisture-wicking and antibacterial, it can be removed for washing. Several vents (front, rear, sides) provide optimum ventilation, the chin vent comes with a filter to prevent dust and dirt from getting into the helmet interior.
Last but not least, this helmet is a real looker - racing style at its best!
- fibreglass / Kevlar composite shell
- helmet and eyeport shaped for optimum goggle fit
- front, rear + side vents for optimum ventilation
- minimum heat build-up + maximum sweat control
- removable and washable antibacterial lining
- DOT and ECE 2205 homologation
Name Thor Cross Helmet 2014 Verge AMP Brand Thor Colour black Helmet Type Motocross Latch Type Buckle