Since its inception, Stage6 are committed to develop performance-enhancing tuning parts and don't shy away from tackling new tasks. As of now, they are getting into the market for geared mopeds by introducing the Stage6 Cylinder Kit Big Racing 77cc for Derbi Euro 3.
The cylinder kit includes:
- 88cc cylinder, aluminium, 50mm bore, with 5 transfer ports and bridged exhaust port
- 1-ring Vertex piston, d. 50mm
- high compression cylinder head, monobloc,aluminium
- gasket set (base and head gaskets)
The cylinder was developed in close cooperation with the MXS Racing experts; by benefitting from their considerable experience of gearshift mopeds and drawing from their own extensive technical know-how, Stage6 was able to design a thoroughly convincing new tuning cylinder.
The cylinder features a rather basic and inconspicuous exterior, but we all know that appearances can be deceptive. We're talking genuine "Big Bore" here – cylinder layout is not based a modified standard model that was milled open to create a bigger bore, but was designed as a Big Bore right from the start, with matching transfer ports and a bridged exhaust port big enough to support the excess performance.
The BigRacing cylinders impress with ease of installation, outstanding performance, and high reliability.
- Installation is very easy, crankcase milling or any other modification are not necessary. Squish clearance is pre-set to a value optimized for the respective engine type.
- In terms of output, the BigRacing cylinders knock it out of the ballpark: we measured a whopping 23 PS and 13 Nm on our P4 test bench using a standard set-up (24mm carburetor, original ignition, racing exhaust etc.).
- Port timings are relatively low, cooling system volume is quite large and the piston is a top quality Vertex piston. All of these factors contribute to the cylinder's high dependability and robustness, provided that set-up and adjustments are appropriate.
Displacement is 77cc (50mm piston) and is accordingly not street-legal (in many countries). We strongly recommend a reinforced crankshaft with standard stroke.
The exterior is a replica of the original cylinder with a 49cc stamp; don't worry, this is definitely a 77cc cylinder!
- Additional Information
Name Stage6 Cylinder Kit BigRacing 77cc Derbi Euro 3 Item No. S6-7019310 Brand Stage6 Homologation No Displacement 77cc Stroke Original Conrod Length Standard Product Line Hyper racing Material Aluminium Engine Type 2-stroke Cooling Type LC Bore 50 mm Piston Pin 12 mm Number of Piston Rings 1 Cylinder Head Included
- Fits to (21)
Your product goes with the following manufacturers and their models:
RS4 50cc (after 2011 - D50B0 Euro 3), RS 50cc (D50B0) - 2006 - 2011, RX 50 (as from 2006 D50B1), RX Enduro 50cc (D50B0) - after 2006, SX SM 50cc (D50B0) - after 2006
GPR 50cc Nude 2005 2011 (D50B0 Euro 3), GPR 50cc Racing 2005 - 2011 (D50B0 Euro3), GPR 50cc after 2012, Senda DRD PRO Racing SM(after 2005)-(D50B0 Euro 3), Senda DRD PRO SM (after 2005) - (D50B0 Euro 3), Senda R DRD PRO Enduro (after 2005) -(D50B0 Euro 3), Senda R DRD Racing Enduro (after 2005)-(D50B0 Euro 3), Senda R X-Race Trail (after 2005) - (D50B0 Euro 3), Senda R X-Treme Enduro (after 2005)-(D50B0 Euro 3), Senda X-Race SM (after 2005) - (D50B0 Euro 3), Senda X-Treme SM (after 2005) - (D50B0 Euro 3)
RCR Enduro 50 (as from 2011 D50B0), RCR Enduro 50cc 2006 (D50B0) - (perimeter), SMT SM 50 (2011-2012 D50B0 ZAPABB00), SMT SM 50 (after 2013 D50B0 ZAPABB01), SMT SM 50cc 2006 (D50B0) - (perimeter)